the week gone by..

Another week gone by.....am rushed tonight, since the little one is not well. Too much coughing for my liking. Breaks my heart to hear her cough this damn cough that's not going away. How do you take it? Knowing how awful your child is feeling and that you can do nothing more than try to soothe them. So, I'll keep it short and sweet. It's my turn at holding her now.
 The first rays of sunshine, streaming into the living room. And yes, those are the diwali diyas, still on my windowsill, yet to be removed.

 Did some baking after a while, this was Apple Cobbler made for Diwali dinner....I know, so non-traditional, but what to do, that's all I can do!

Gorgeous light of the setting sun. We're having to go out earlier and earlier for our walk. Today, E sang and ran all the way to the grass, teasing me as I tried to take shot after shot of her and then turning away. But I managed to get some good ones of her....and of these flowers too.

Comments

Shilpa said…
super shots!

it will be a nice break for E, with all her coughing, and, some rest for your arms, too!
I hope she's getting well soon!!!

Lovely pics!

♥ Franka
Prachee said…
love the window shot....wish ur daughter gets well soon....
GB said…
Hope little E is feeling better by now. Love that shot of your windowsill. I still have my diwali diyas up too! :)
Shalini said…
shilpa, thanks. Oh yes, it'll be such a relief. The cough was lonely, so called the cold to keep him company, and so she's had a really bad cold too.

Franka, yes, I hope so too. No school today, so hopefully some rest for her to make up for being up most of the night.

Prachee, thanks....I loved how the light was hitting the curtain in that shot.

Gunjan, she's still sleeping, but I hope, hope, hope that she'll be feeling better when she wakes up.

Popular Posts