Write now, post later

Have you read the latest on the Blogger Buzz? It is now possible to schedule post publishing, so that you can write as many posts as you like and schedule them to be posted at a later time. With this feature, your blog need not feel abandoned when you are away on vacation as you can schedule a new post to be automatically published at 9am every morning while you are away. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

I've yet to use it, and will definitely be testing it out....for my weekend posts most likely. Not really sure, if I will be using this feature when I go on vacation, but it's a good option to have. While Blogger has been a great format to blog on, it has been slower than Wordpress to offer such options, but I'm glad it's getting there.

Comments

Popular Posts